NieR:Automata Fan Festival 12022:
Voices from the Verge 5th Anniversary Concert
The “NieR:Automata Fan Festival 12022: Voices from the Verge 5th Anniversary Concert” will feature the music, songs, and readings that have colored the NieR series.
In addition to the creators of the series, Ichidai Matsuda will be the stage director for this year's stage, presenting a performance befitting the 5th anniversary of the series.
Three vocalists, Emi Evans, J’Nique Nicole, and KOCHO will be invited to sing and play live to deliver a supreme performance of NieR music.
The world view of NieR music will be maintained, but with a special program and arrangement for this performance.
The delicate and realistic performance by the string ensemble band will echo in every corner of the hall.
＜Recitation Theater “崩壊ノ狭間 Side:9S” (26th performance)＞
The script is a newly written episode from the NieR:Automata play.
A certain incident will be told from two aspects: 2B's point of view (performance on the 25th) and 9S's point of view (performance on the 26th). Please enjoy the story intersecting various characters from the Nia series, told by a feast of splendid voice actors.
The YoRHa unit has been destroyed, and 9S has lost 2B, and wakes up in despair to a cityscape unlike any he has ever seen before. With the loathsome A2 and a disturbing shadow looming, 9S hopes for the future and its outcome.
[Music] Keiichi Okabe
[Staging] Ichidai Matsuda
[General supervision] YOKO TARO
[Arrange] Sachiko Miyano / Hirofumi Sasaki
[Vocal] Emi Evans / J’Nique Nicole / KOCHO
[musical performance] Takuro Iga / Takanori Goto / Satoshi Suzuki / Megumi Nozaki / Koichiro Muroya / Tomomi Tokunaga / Tomoko Shimaoka / Masami Horisawa
[Voice actor] Kaoru Akiyama / Mai Kadowaki / Ayaka Suwa / Natsuki Hanae / Yumi Hara / Hiroki Yasumoto / Koji Yusa
▼ About Chat Replays
In the archived (missed) streaming of this delivery, you will be able to the chat replay feature will be available in the archived (missed) streaming of the live broadcast.
* The chat replay archive will be available after 18:00 on November 29.
* Please click the “Watch Chat Replay” button on the sales page to watch the chat replay.
* The chat replay function is a trial service under development. Therefore, the chat replay function may be temporarily suspended. Please understand this in advance.
* The comments that will be replayed will be excerpted.
* Comments cannot be posted on the archived feed.
Open 17:45 / Start 18:15
From Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 18:00 to Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 23:59
Viewing after Purchase
From Friday, November 18, 2022 at 12:00 to Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 20:00
* We recommend watching with [StreamPass].
Please use your web browser on the day of the event.
* No refunds or cancellations can be made for viewing problems caused by the customer's environment.
* This system is conforming to the global network stream of Amazon CloudFront.
* Even in the countries/regions listed above, you may not be able to watch the content due to a social situation change.
* Livestream may be available in other countries and regions/areas depending on internet circumstances. However, livestream for other countries and regions/areas may not be stable due to delay or interception of the internet connection. Please make sure your network is stable before the livestream starts.
* If you are not in ＜Available Countries and Regions/Areas＞ You may purchase tickets and watch the livestream from other countries, regions and areas in following conditions: If you can browse the page below and watch the embedded video, You can watch the livestream on the performance day, please confirm in advance.
* Before applying, please check to see if you can watch the video.
Click here for the video.
* The live streaming portion will begin from the point you entered the live stream.
* If you can't watch it on the day of the broadcast, please watch the archived video.
* The archive video may be played back at any time during the archive period. Should you miss any portion of the live stream and would like to view the content in its entirety, we recommend viewing during this archive period.